ss_blog_claim=ec0ff531faf6dbf9135ebb9e3f30a73d ss_blog_claim=ec0ff531faf6dbf9135ebb9e3f30a73d

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Think...Think...

I went today to my corporate gifts supplier to check on my orders for the T-shirt printing but I got hooked in checking out the b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l paintings I saw hanging on their walls. Looks like they are a gallery now.  These paintings were done by the famous Ivan Acuna, who is the Philippine's Premier Abstract Expressionist Painter are all consigned to them and for sale.  And I saw one hanging that is a perfect fit for our high ceiling staircase wall.  I have been looking for this size all along in a lot of galleries I have been to already.  Now, it got me renew my interest in buying his piece for the new house!  They said paintings can put more value to your property!  (wink!)  Can I trade this for a birthday gift I am eyeing for?  Makes me think...

0 comments: