ss_blog_claim=ec0ff531faf6dbf9135ebb9e3f30a73d ss_blog_claim=ec0ff531faf6dbf9135ebb9e3f30a73d

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

100th Post...

Yes, you read it right, this is my 100th post. I just realized that this blog has been part of my regular dose of sites to visit in the internet. I just learned my way around here and practically enjoyed the world of blogging.

As I have written down in my first ever post,

"I'll be putting down my notes, my thoughts, my feelings about being a wife, a
mother, an entreprenuer or just about being myself. This will be my EXPRESSIONS!
(whether a happy note or a violent reaction!)

I will share my
activities, my emotions and even my plans/goals in life. It's a good way for me
to document everything here as there will be a time that i can just look back to
the memories."

My welcome note says:

"Welcome to the Scribbles of my Life! This is all about my emotions, my goals, my
activities. This is all about my different roles in life. Just all about me, my
life and my family. "

It is so good to read again the previous postings. You remember the moments, the feelings. I am happy to note the milestones in our family, our marriage, our kids and even to my business.

It is just so good to reminisce.

I also gained a number of cyber friends through this blog and it is great to share news, updates, whether good or bad. I might not have met all of there in person yet but I'm sure they all have big hearts to share as a friend.

It is just so good to scribble.

Blogging could be addicting.

2 comments:

M0rN1nG & N!cE said...

wow congrats! i agree with you that blogging is addicting.

Anonymous said...

happy 100th post jody! :)