ss_blog_claim=ec0ff531faf6dbf9135ebb9e3f30a73d ss_blog_claim=ec0ff531faf6dbf9135ebb9e3f30a73d

Monday, October 26, 2009

My kids...

Thanks so much to Diane for this lay-out...


They are sisters and they are best of friends....

Although I usually act as a referee when moments like they would have to struggle for the same toy at the same time ;)  I still believe that they are the best of friends. They love hugging and kissing each other.  They also love playing with one another. You should see them when they are sleeping together.  ;)  I love having two girls!  They're the sweetest!!!   


I hope they would continue to be as loving sisters as they are till they grow up and that no matter what happens, they are still the BFF (best friend forever) of one another!


1 comments:

Mich said...

nice, nice both LO and photos :)