ss_blog_claim=ec0ff531faf6dbf9135ebb9e3f30a73d ss_blog_claim=ec0ff531faf6dbf9135ebb9e3f30a73d

Friday, October 30, 2009

New Costumes...

So after fitting the dumbo costume for Bianca and found out that the pants are too short for her already, I immediately went to the mall to grab some nice costumes. I really don't want those creepy costumes. I was looking for something nice yet affordable since I bet it would only just be worn once.

Was torn whether to get Margaux a Fairy costume because previously she was trying on some wings and wand.
But the fairy costumes I saw doesn't have her size anymore. So I just decided to get her another unique costume....although it was off the shelves one, I was proud that she was one of the winners in the halloween program in our village clubhouse. With more than 400 kids in different costumes, I was happy that she was chosen as the first-runner up in the Fantasy category. She was Cleopatra, an Egyptian Queen! lol!
As for Bianca, I got two overcoats with hood for her.  One as a red bug and another one as a leopard.


So here's Cleopatra and the Red Bug...

And then Cleopatra and her leopard...lol!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Awwww....they're both cute :)

angelaze said...

Cute! Congrats margaux! And congrats Bianca... specially si Mommy Jody ang da best talaga!

Mich said...

congrat Margaux! galing!