ss_blog_claim=ec0ff531faf6dbf9135ebb9e3f30a73d ss_blog_claim=ec0ff531faf6dbf9135ebb9e3f30a73d

Monday, October 19, 2009

Way to go Babes!


A sample of the foods that were delivered for the husband for his full day meal.  This was Day 6 of his South Beach diet.  He started Monday of last week and he already lost 10 lbs!  Clap, clap, clap!  Bravo!  I am giddy happy I tell you!  I hugged him every morning after weighing himself on the scale.  Cause I know, 1 lb loss is already another year of healthy life!  He really needs to shed off a lot of those pounds.  Still a long way to go but he should be getting there!  I'm so proud of him!  And I am in full support for him on this challenge!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

where do you get this? kelangan ko nito haha.

happyhap said...

hi, just want to know who your supplier is? im interested. thanks

Jody said...

Its from Coffee Crew - http://coffeecrewphils.com/