ss_blog_claim=ec0ff531faf6dbf9135ebb9e3f30a73d ss_blog_claim=ec0ff531faf6dbf9135ebb9e3f30a73d

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

And the mommy is happy...

I'm just happy...

So so happy...

The super loving husband said on the phone just now that he already got all my "bilins!"

He even bought me some more!

So I was wrong with my previous post na wala syang mabibili for me cause "kuripot" yun.

Ok, fine, binabawi ko na...

My new "toys" are coming soon... FABULOUS!

Can't wait...very timely for my TV appearance...lol!

Don't you just feel blessed to have a husband of such kind?

Ay, I'm sure, more than "kiss" ang kapalit nito! (wink, wink, hehehe)

2 comments:

M0rN1nG & N!cE said...

ang sweet naman ni hubby. :)

www.nicemorning.net

Jane said...

hey jody baka masundan na si bianca hahaha