ss_blog_claim=ec0ff531faf6dbf9135ebb9e3f30a73d ss_blog_claim=ec0ff531faf6dbf9135ebb9e3f30a73d

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Tagged by Kelly...

Thanks kelly for the tag!

Q1: What are you doing 10 years ago?
- Just graduated from college
- Working in a Jaspage (the uso pa nun was pager)
- Single and living with my parents

Q2: What were you doing 1 year ago?
- busy with events/weddings
- have a hang-over from our US trip
- preparing to give birth to our 2nd daughter Bianca

Q3: What are 5 snacks you enjoy?
- any chocolate cake
- yellow cab pizza
- wendy’s bacon cheeseburger melt
- sbarro’s spaghetti with tomato sauce
- lucky me pancit canton (hehehe)

Q4: What are 5 songs you know the lyrics to?
- The Closer I get to you ---> Dicky dedicated the song to me while courting me.
- Feels Like Home
- How did you know?
- Christmas songs (chestnut roasting…) à it’s my lullaby song to my daughters (hehehe)
- Children’s Songs like songs from Barney

Q5: 5 things you would do if you are a millionaire
- Donate to charity
- Buy a lot and build our dream home
- Travel around the world
- Start a big business – could be real estate or franchising
- Invest abroad like a house or a business

Q6: 5 bad habits
- big spender
- late sleeper
- chocolate-addict
- I’m a slacker to go to the gym

Q7: 5 things you like to do:
- Travel
- Shopping
- Get fit
- Pamper self like spa/massage, mani/pedi, facials
- Surfing internet and blogging

Q8: 5 favorite toys:
Not much of a gadget person as well.
- My lomo camera
- My palm pilot
- My laptop
- My digital camera

Q9: 5 things you would never wear:
- too fit shirts bulging my tummy.
- too loose shirts. (just want the perfect fit)
- old fashioned printed maternity clothes
- fake designer bags and clothing
- fake perfumes

Q10: 5 things you hate to do:
- Dieting
- Ironing and Washing clothes
- Commuting
- Getting lost while driving
- Waking up early

1 comments:

Lei said...

hi.. nagwork ka rin pala sa Jaspage.. ako din dun ang 1st Job ko..