ss_blog_claim=ec0ff531faf6dbf9135ebb9e3f30a73d ss_blog_claim=ec0ff531faf6dbf9135ebb9e3f30a73d

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Frienship Award...

I was given this award by Toni and Mich . Thanks girls! I really, really appreciate it. This is one of the things I love about blogging, gaining new friends! Cheers to a start of a good friendship!




I'm also sharing this to all the mommy bloggers I met last sunday...Abie, Aggie, Apple, Apols, Jane, Joy, Jacqui, Peachy, Kelly and Thea. I'm also sharing it to Amore, Melisse, Alpha, Andrea, Jean and Kathy.

Cheers to frienship!

3 comments:

Mich said...

You're welcome Jody! :)

Kelly said...

you definitely got a friend in me! :)

andrea said...

Thanks Jody! :) Kahit we're bago pa lang na blog-friends, I'd like you to know you have a friend in me too! :)