ss_blog_claim=ec0ff531faf6dbf9135ebb9e3f30a73d ss_blog_claim=ec0ff531faf6dbf9135ebb9e3f30a73d

Friday, November 09, 2007

Momma Stuff Tag...

Got this tag from Nice of Momma Stuff

1. What food did you crave when you were pregnant?
It always chocolates for both pregnancy. And I remember I super like nilagang baka when I was carrying Bianca.

2. Did you gain a lot of weight when you were pregnant?
No, I only gained a maximum of 23 pounds. I don't look pregnant pag nakatalikod.

3. Did you drink milk when you were pregnant?
No also. I was taking a calcium vitamins instead. I'm really not fond of milk. Coffee pa ang ininom ko nun! Bad! Decaf naman eh.

4. How long did you stay in the labor room before your delivery?
12 hours for both, but it wasn't painful. Thanks to epidural! We were just waiting for me to fully dilate and effaced.

5. Did you have epidural during labor?
Yes for both deliveries.

6. How did you give birth?
Spontaneous Normal Delivery! Yahoo, I'm so proud of myself. Hehehe. Super bilis lang, lalo na ng kay Bianca, parang nag-CR lang ako! Mahirap pa nga pag constipated ako eh! Yuck sa comparison ano?

7. What was your first reaction when you heard your baby’s cry and saw him/her for the first time? Hay, Johnson and Johnson moment ito! Hahaha, pang commercial!

8. Prior to that moment when you first held your baby, did you know how to carry a newborn?
Well, it's like an instict, it was a mother's instinct so kahit di pa ako marunong masyado, it seems very natural.

9. Did you take a bath after your delivery?
After a week, I followed the instruction of my mom. Umuupo ako sa arenola with bayabas, pampatuyo ng sugat! It was effective ha!

10. How was your first night with your baby like?Ok naman, pero after few days, medyo namuyat na, both of them, Margaux and Bianca! Gusto mo nang itapon sa bintana cause ayaw tumigil ng iyak! Hahaha, joke lang! Bianca was colicky so it was a challenge.

11. Did you breastfeed your baby?
Yes, I did.

12. If you were to pick just one moment from the time you gave birth until the moment you were discharged from the hospital, which do you think is the most special moment for you?
It was the exact time when I was delivering to both of them. That special moment when you feel that they are going out from me! Gross ba? Pero yun eh, ibang klaseng feeling. Ramdam na ramdam ko sila pareho...Literally, they were pulled from me! Everything is still very clear and vivid to me. I was wide awake all throughout!

I enjoyed answering this tag...thanks Nice!

2 comments:

Apols said...

bwahahahhaa....parehas tayo ng nasabi...actually ung itapon sa bintana nasabi ko rin un ke jacob somewhere so blog ko sobrang iyakin! LOLS

M0rN1nG & N!cE said...

Hi Jody! Thanks for doing the Tag. :) Nakakaaliw yung mga answers mo. hehehe

N!cE
http://www.mommastuff.com
http://www.nicemorning.net