ss_blog_claim=ec0ff531faf6dbf9135ebb9e3f30a73d ss_blog_claim=ec0ff531faf6dbf9135ebb9e3f30a73d

Friday, November 23, 2007

I'm a jetsetter wannabe...

If you read my other site, I have indicated in my about page that I'm a jetsetter wannabe. I want to travel, and travel and travel! Yes, that's one of my ultimate dreams. One of the countries I want to visit will be Costa Rica. I have learned that the country offers great adventures for travellers. I have searched the internet and found out about Costa Rica Hotel Reviews. I am particularly interested about Hacienda Pinilla which is a luxury resort that features colonial architectural designs. In the website, you can also be updated with the latest Costa Rica News. Travel to this country could be something different for the usual traveller.

0 comments: