ss_blog_claim=ec0ff531faf6dbf9135ebb9e3f30a73d ss_blog_claim=ec0ff531faf6dbf9135ebb9e3f30a73d

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Update on "I got upset"

Remember my post on I got upset?

This is what Margaux's teacher replied to me in the journal...

I would like to say thank you for you candor and honesty about how you felt pertaining to the incident with ... I would like to apologize that it happened. I have also observed that Margaux has not been hitting anymore and I know that the consistency in the home and in school and most especially your guidance has helped in this concern Therefore, again, thank you very much for your support. We would like our classroom and generally our school to be a safe environment for all children and their families. Thus, please be assured that we are taking appropriate measures to address and handle the situation; and I'm also taking extra precautions especially for Margaux.

I now rest my case. I'm confident that her teacher is doing her best to handle the situation.

Anyway, the field trip last friday was cancelled because of the rain. We are having it this friday instead. Looking forward to it!

0 comments: