ss_blog_claim=ec0ff531faf6dbf9135ebb9e3f30a73d ss_blog_claim=ec0ff531faf6dbf9135ebb9e3f30a73d

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Watch out for it!

People, please watch Moments by Gladys Reyes at Channel Net 25 on Saturday, November 17 at 6pm to 7pm. This is the episode where I would be featured. There's a replay on Sunday, November 18 at 11am to 12nn.

Net 25 is the name of the channel. I'm not sure what channel number it is in different cable companies. But it's channel 18 on SkyCable subscribers.

Hay, I have a wedding on that day...I will just watch the rerun.

Don't forget to catch it ok?

7 comments:

Mich said...

Hi jody, sige, abangan ko to! can't wait! :)

Peachy said...

for sure taas ng ratings ng episode na to :)

M0rN1nG & N!cE said...

Wow...tong weekend na pala ipapalabas. Abangan namin

N!cE
http://www.mommastuff.com
http://www.nicemorning.net

Dang said...

sayang i cant watch it here!!ill tell my sister to watch it for me!!btw, mukhang me balak magpakasal ang sis ko! ill tell her to call you!!:)

andrea said...

Hi Jody! Wow naman, sige I'll try to catch it and watch you. hehe! :)

Jacqui said...

Hi Jody.

I saw your segment kanina..wow, artista na talaga ha! :) Kaka-aliw kasi mas madaldal ka pa kay Gladys! :) Nice episdoe too esepcially re: birth planning. Pag nag-baby lit ako will definitely use this one! :)

Btw, ganda ng make up ha! You looked glowing kanina with your BE.

Aggie said...

Jody, I missed the episode, kainis! You better announce when you have stocks of BE na uli ha. Dapat me demo :D