ss_blog_claim=ec0ff531faf6dbf9135ebb9e3f30a73d ss_blog_claim=ec0ff531faf6dbf9135ebb9e3f30a73d

Friday, November 09, 2007

Good Morning Friday...

Good morning to all. I have been wanting to sit down and write and blog about a lot of things but I just can't at this time. I have a "big" event tomorrow which I would need to finalize documents. I also need to finish a lot of assignments. Hopefully, I can finish early so I can have time to blog in the afternoon.

Still wasn't able to buy gifts for our "babies" for the christmas party this sunday. What about you? Have purchased na? I'm scheduled to do it today cause wasn't able to squeeze that yesterday.

Hope everyone will have a good friday...To those attending the christmas party, see you all on sunday! I'm excited to see the faces behind the names...I'm sure it's going to be fun.

Have a good friday to all!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

jody, i soooo loooove the color of your top! and mukhang ang ganda din the design! who did it?

Jody said...

Thanks for the complement kelly! It was my friend Mimi of Bumblebee and Company who did my dress. I also love the color.