ss_blog_claim=ec0ff531faf6dbf9135ebb9e3f30a73d ss_blog_claim=ec0ff531faf6dbf9135ebb9e3f30a73d

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I got upset...

I got upset yesterday when I saw a classmate of Margaux hitted her twice. One on the face and another one on the hands. Both were hard hits. Margaux just cried after the hard hit. I really got upset that I wanted to scold the kid but I just let their teacher handle it.

I actually wrote already the teacher in the parent's corner about what I felt about it. I told her that she should let the parents of that kid know his actions in school. I'm pretty confident naman that she will, as we receive weekly updates about our kids. Anyway, that classmate actually came in recently lang so he might be adjusting. But I also remember how Margaux was acting during her first few weeks in school. Iba-iba lang siguro talaga ang bata.

Hay, this is just one of the things to deal with about schooling-->peer interaction.

5 comments:

michellethea said...

OMG! let's hope the parents will act on it (lam mo yung sana not the type na ikikibit balikat lang)

-thea

Aggie said...

OMG, pag sa anak ko nagawa un I swear napatulan ko or simpleng kinurot ung bata! Hahahaha. Well, Matthew was bullied when he was in Nursery. Not really bullied physically but he was an outcast (kasi first apo, first child, walang children na iba sa house so parang autistic sya - di sya marunong maginteract sa ibang ka-age na. Tapos panay pa Ingles and kanta ng Disney movies, LOL). So Edil toughened him up. Kumulit naman ngaun. Hehehe.

I think that is one of the things we really need to be prepared for no? Kainis naman.

Jen said...

OMG Jody, I probably would have hurt the kid if they did that to my daughter. I hope the parents were notified about the incident. Adjusting or not, I would have lost all poise the minute my daughter was hit! I'm scandalous like that hahaha :D

theworkingmom said...

Hi, Jody! I can understand how you feel. Naku, if Ethan goes to school and some other kid hits him, I'd feel bad too. Kudos to you for keeping your cool.

Jody said...

Girls, actually napasigaw nga ako when I saw it. I said "What was that?" Well, teacher saw na sumama ang mukha ko. Gusto ko ngang kutusan yung bata eh, hehehe. Pero I keep myself cool muna. Mommies should be mindful about this things diba? Cause like me, I always watch Margaux's actions. I really talk to her if ever she says something bad or she hits anyone. In fact, she stops hitting na nga. Dati kasi pag upset yun, she tends to hit but now, kakasabi ko, nawala na yung action na yun. Hay, mommy woes!