ss_blog_claim=ec0ff531faf6dbf9135ebb9e3f30a73d ss_blog_claim=ec0ff531faf6dbf9135ebb9e3f30a73d

Sunday, October 28, 2007

20 Info's about me...

Got this tag from Jesse...

1. Are you good at hiding your feelings? Yes, I'm very good at that.

2. How can we tell that you're already irritated?I frown and I don't speak.

3. How do you treat the person that obviously doesn't like you? DEADMA!

4. What usually ruins your mood? Receiving bad news.

5. Who do you see everyday that you wish you just wouldn't at all? Hmm, none naman.

6. When was the last time that you had a good cry? Can't remember na, but I guess when I gave birth to Bianca, tears of joy.

7. How often do you shop for clothes? hehehe, whenever I find something I like, I go and buy it.

8. Who's your long-time crush? Aga Mulach :-) hehehe..

9. Someone you just had a crush on? Si Aga pa rin!

10 . Do you have something that you wish you just don't? My keloid scar in my arm...

11. Do you sometimes crave for something that isn't there? I crave for more LV bags!

12 . Do you wish to live in a faraway land where nobody knows you? No

13. Have you kissed a total stranger?No

14. What do you want to do at this moment?Eat pizza!...hehehe! kakain lang ng dinner, eating ulit nasa isip!

15 . The worst feeling?hmmm, I intend to forget all the negative feelings.

16. How about the best? When I got married and also when we learned that I was pregnant and when I gave birth to my kids.

17. Ever given your number to someone you dislike?No

18. What will you say to the one reading this right now? I like this tag...

19. What/Who do you need right now? My family

20 . Happy with your life? Happy is an understatement! I couldn't be happier, I'm contented and in bliss.

I'm tagging Lucel, Jade (Guttierez), Thea and Thet...

1 comments:

J said...

hi! will do this soon. thanks for visiting. ingat lagi.

~juliana