ss_blog_claim=ec0ff531faf6dbf9135ebb9e3f30a73d ss_blog_claim=ec0ff531faf6dbf9135ebb9e3f30a73d

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

What's lined up?

I hope I'll be able to squeeze already in my busy schedules the following before the month ends...

1. Prophylaxis

2. Diamond Peel

3. Hair Rebond

4. See my eye doctor for possible Lasik

5. Go to the Spa for massage and body scrub

6. FootSpa with Manicure and Pedicure

7. Get fit in time for the Bianca's bday party

Well, I realized I can easily do the first 6 tasks but the last one? hmmm, I need some pencil pushing here. Ok, I have to admit, I haven't gone to the gym for the last 2 weeks. I'm bad! I'm wasting money here. But I still don't want to cancel my membership. I want to try those hip hop dances in CD which are being sold in HomeTV Shopping. I'm not sure if it would work. Have you guys tried it?

Friends, I need encouragement to get back to the gym...any recommendations?

2 comments:

Kelly said...

hi jody! i love going to the gym just because i love my hi-lo classes. plus, i have classmates who i share this love with. i guess having gym buddies really help a lot :)

Jody said...

Hi Kelly! Buti ka pa, you have a buddy…my buddy kasi was my husband pero now, he doesn’t go na rin cause so busy with work. Like this lunch, I’m supposed to go, tinamad na naman ako…