ss_blog_claim=ec0ff531faf6dbf9135ebb9e3f30a73d ss_blog_claim=ec0ff531faf6dbf9135ebb9e3f30a73d

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

I still don't want to rest my case...

My friend and I went to LV store in greenbelt the other day. The sales people there actually know us already. We are almost there every week, lol. Yes, can't get enough of LV bags...i still don't want to rest my case about it.

My friend would also buy an LV bag. She's considering either the mini lin speedy 30 or the lockit gm, while I'm drooling over damier speedy 30. You see, I got the mini lin already but realized it is really not for me. It's so hard to maintain because it is made out of cloth. But I fell in love with it when I bought it but now, it has lost its charm on me. So what am I trying to say here? Yes, I'm buying another one...Yikes!

Is it bad? Please tell me it's not...

Ok, but my friend is willing to purchase my mini lin for a little less of 3K from the Manila rate. I only used it twice pa lang. She's agreeable to that. Do you think I should go for the deal?

Again, I'm presented with choices...
Can I have both? Hay, super wish ko lang...Oh, the fickle-minded "me" can't decide again!

3 comments:

Tinggay said...

hi there! silent lurker lang po from w@w....i got bit by the LV bug too! i love both bags but i guess the main difference is that the speedy is an "arm" bag while the BH is a shoulder bag. Personally, napapagod ako sa speedy ko hehe nangangawit yung arm ko but i also have the neverfull which is like the batignolles also but i think the speedy has a different charm, esp. when it "sags". The damier speedy is actually the next on my list, but i was thinking of getting a 25 naman instead of a 30. wow, sayang, you have a buyer of your mini lin na, i wanted that also initially hehehe :) happy shopping!

Jody said...

Hi tinggay! Thanks for dropping by...That's the reason why i can't decide whether to get pa rin a speedy or the batignolles which works like a shoulder bag. But i want the class of a speedy kasi talaga.

Kelly said...

Either way you can't go wrong! The damier speedy is a classic so it would be fit for a first LV bag. Buy that one na lang then isunod mo na lang yung BH. Hehe