ss_blog_claim=ec0ff531faf6dbf9135ebb9e3f30a73d ss_blog_claim=ec0ff531faf6dbf9135ebb9e3f30a73d

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

On Theme Parks...

I'm a sucker for travel. Next year, I want to plan ahead the vacations we would like to take as a family. We want to bring the kids to some theme parks cause I am sure they would enjoy it a lot as much as Margaux enjoyed in Disneyland in Anaheim last year. I came across the different theme parks, not only here in Asia but to other countries as well. I learned about one of the oldest Amusement Parks in Blackpool, UK, which is Blackpool Pleasure Beach Theme Park. I got excited to learn that they do have more than 125 rides and attractions inside.

They have a new ride this year called Infusion, which is a suspended looping coaster. I got goosebumps when I read the descriptions online. What a thrill! Look at the picture below. I want to try it myself.



Their site offers a lot of information like available accommodation, facilities and directions. It also provides great deals for online ticket buyers. It is indeed a great help in planning for a great vacation for the whole family. We hope we can try this in our lifetime.

0 comments: