ss_blog_claim=ec0ff531faf6dbf9135ebb9e3f30a73d ss_blog_claim=ec0ff531faf6dbf9135ebb9e3f30a73d

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Going to the dentist...

Margaux was scheduled to go to the dentist this morning as part of their activity in school. There's a dental office walking distance from their area. But apparently, she doesn't even want to even sit down on the dentist's chair. Although Dra Karen is very accommodating and their office is very condusive to kids, still it didn't work for Margaux.

It is actually Margaux's first visit to a dentist. Yeah, I know I should have brought her before. But I'm really due to bring her to one soon in time for my prophylaxis. I would like to show her first how it is being done and so she can be comfortable during her time.

But a visit to dentist won't always be comfortable, even for me who is an adult already. I hate like opening your mouth for so long while the dentist cleans every dirt you've got! lol....

How did you condition your kids mommies for such a visit?

1 comments:

M0rN1nG & N!cE said...

i have the same question Jody. :)

N!cE
www.nicemorning.net