ss_blog_claim=ec0ff531faf6dbf9135ebb9e3f30a73d ss_blog_claim=ec0ff531faf6dbf9135ebb9e3f30a73d

Friday, October 19, 2007

ABCD...

Catching up on the number of tags I got. Thanks friends! I enjoy answering all.

Got this ABCD tag from Jane, Jean, and Mich.

My abcd ....
Instructions: Each player starts with 7 random habits/facts about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

Seven facts about me:

I am a wedding planner. And yes, it is a career.
I have two lovely daughters, Margaux and Bianca.
I am super happily married to Dicky for 5 years already.
I am a bag hag as well.
I love driving.
I love shopping.
I love to travel.

A - Age: 30

B - Band Listening To Right Now: None.

C - Career: Wedding Planner, Events Planner and Wife and a Mom.

D - Drink or Smoke: Neither.

E - Easiest Friends To Talk To: Mimi, Liza, Tina, Malou, Eileen

G - Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms: Gummy Bears

H - Have a Boyfriend: Now my husband, Dicky.

I - In love: With my family.

J- Junk Food You Like: Chips, Dark Chocolates

K - Kids: Margarita Frances (Margaux) and Bianca Charize

L - Longest Ride Ever: LA, 15 hours straight flight!

N - Names For Your Future Kids: If Boy - Joaquin Miguel. If girl - Sabrina

O - One Wish You Have Now: good health for the whole family and even to our parents

P - Phobias: Cockroach! I hate it so much!

Q - Favorite Quote: "God will make a way when there seems to be no way!"

R - Reasons To Smile: My family.

S - Sleeping Hours: 12mn-1am

T - Time You Woke Up: 7:30am

U - Unknown Fact About You: I'm a brat!

V - Vegetable You Hate: Ampalaya

W - Worst Habit: Shopping

X - X-rays You’ve Had: Chest, recently had one to comply for the sanitary permit as part of my mayor's permit

Y - Yummy Foods: Pasta and Sinigang na Baboy

Z - Zodiac Sign: Gemini

I am tagging the first 7 in my blogging list...apparently all their names start with letter A...
Abie, Aggie, Alpha, Ana, Apols, Apple, April.

1 comments:

Aggie said...

Thanks for the tag Jody! Did mine na!
http://www.mbaviso.com/aggie/2007/10/19/abcyou-know-me/#more-1413