ss_blog_claim=ec0ff531faf6dbf9135ebb9e3f30a73d ss_blog_claim=ec0ff531faf6dbf9135ebb9e3f30a73d

Monday, October 01, 2007

Tagged by Jane...

I just realized that I was tagged by Jane. I almost didn't see it.

Thanks Jane for the tag...


I always love to look at my kids...This is a cute picture taken after the joint celebration of Margaux's 2nd birthday and Bianca' baptism last March. Margaux, the big sister was playing with her little sister, Bianca here. I love to capture those moments. Whenever I see them in this picture, it eases away pressures from work...

Note: Copy Starts Here!Desktop Free View Instruction:

A.Upon receiving this tag, immediately perform a screen capture of your desktop. It is best that no icons be deleted before the screen capture so as to add to the element of fun. You can do a screen capture by:

[1] Going to your desktop and pressing the Print Scrn key (located on the right side of the F12 key).

[2] Open a graphics program (like Picture Manager, Paint, or Photoshop) and do a Paste (CTRL + V).

[3] If you wish, you can “edit” the image, before saving it.

B. Post the picture in your blog. You can also give a short explanation on the look of your desktop just below it if you want. You can explain why you preferred such look or why is it full of Icons, things like that.

C. Tag five of your friends and ask them to give you a Free View of their desktop as well.

D. Add your name to this list of Free Viewers with a link pointing directly to your Desktop Free View post to promote it to succeeding participants.

iRonnie - I Set No Corner

Thess - Thesserie

Rebecca - Skippy Heart

Knoizki - A Dialogue With K

Beng - Kauderwelch-domlawrenceOSB-bluepanjeet™ OTWOMD™

Marie @ Vanidosa Marie and Vanidosa at blogspot

Ems @ Just Let Go and Pieces of Me

Yen @ Me and Mine, Little Peanut

Aggie - Mommy Talks.Wife Stories.Girl Speak

Alpha - my blog

Jane - My Joys

Jody - Scribbles of my Life

Show me yours Jacqui, Cynthia, Apple

0 comments: