ss_blog_claim=ec0ff531faf6dbf9135ebb9e3f30a73d ss_blog_claim=ec0ff531faf6dbf9135ebb9e3f30a73d

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

And the daddy is leaving again...

So what's in Cagayan de Oro?

Well, they are just going to play golf there. Can you imagine that? They will fly their sales team together with their clients to CDO just to hit the golf balls? Hmmm, generous ah! They will be staying at Pueblo de Oro. They said the fairways here is very popular and a dream course for every Filipino golfer.

How I wish I can come. I haven't been there. But no, we will be left behind again as I have an event this weekend.

Dicky owes me a lot of trip already! lol

Anyway, what could be great "pasalubong" from this province?

4 comments:

macy said...

a good friend of mine is from cagayan de oro and she brings us food lagi. the thing is, kain lang ako ng kain. i don't remember what she brings us. will ask later when i see her.

M0rN1nG & N!cE said...

Hi Jody! I saw a similar post from Jacqui's blog. :)

I think cashew nuts are abundant in CDO.

N!cE
www.nicemorning.net

Jody said...

Hi Macy! Still doesn't know anong meron from CDO...malamang food nga ang uwi nya.

Hi Nice! Jacqui and my husband are officemates kasi. So bahala na si Jacqui pumili ano puedeng pasalubong! hehehe.

frapr said...

definitely lanzones!!! francis brought me some when he was on assignment there a few years back. i think they got it from camiguin, actually! :)