ss_blog_claim=ec0ff531faf6dbf9135ebb9e3f30a73d ss_blog_claim=ec0ff531faf6dbf9135ebb9e3f30a73d

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Some Prizes...

I had to sort and organize all the prizes/toys which I bought for the past 6 months in preparation for Bianca's birthday party on November 3. I didn't realize that I have accumulated a lot. Since birthday party theme is Disneyland, I bought all Disney items (Mickey and Minnie, Disney Princesses, Winnie the Pooh and Friends, Cars and Toy Story). I even bought watches, merchandising items like mirrors, caps, towels, organizers, lunchboxes, plus of course, many many toys.

Here's what's in store for the redemption booth when you play basketball, hoop the loop, knock-out and dart the balloons game booths...I still have to make the point-system...hay, tedious job, but what the heck...I want it to do it this way.

I'm still organizng the prizes for the games with Wizzo...

Mommy is getting super excited now...

1 comments:

Jen said...

wowowowowow!

bianca is going to have such a phat party!!!