ss_blog_claim=ec0ff531faf6dbf9135ebb9e3f30a73d ss_blog_claim=ec0ff531faf6dbf9135ebb9e3f30a73d

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Our color theme...

Our color motif for Bianca's birthday party will be PINK and CHOCOLATE BROWN...

Yes, still can't get over the pink and brown phenomenon...I know it has been gone in weddings but I still like it anyway. Just came now from Margaux's ninang, Mimi who happens to be a part owner of Bumblebee and Company, who specializes in children's costumes. No, we won't be in costume but she can also make very nice children's clothes already as well as very couture dress for moms as well.

Yes, we will be color coordinated even the designs of our dresses, that is for the birthday girl, Bianca; the big sister, Margaux and of course for the very sassy mommy-->that's me! lol

Can't wait for the party...Ok, I have to confess, bday party planning is my career for the month!

2 comments:

abie said...

Hi Jody,

Wow, nice color theme. I'm so in love with pink & brown din eh. I bougth two bathing suits in pink brown and kakapagawa ko lang ng cocktail dress in pink & brown also. Can't wait to see yung mga dresses nyong 3.

Good luck sa party planning sis.

Abie

Jen said...

Can't wait to see pics of your outfits! Will daddy also be matching? :D