ss_blog_claim=ec0ff531faf6dbf9135ebb9e3f30a73d ss_blog_claim=ec0ff531faf6dbf9135ebb9e3f30a73d

Friday, October 26, 2007

Losing Weight and Getting healthy...

I'm desperate to lose weight. I have gained few pounds again since I stopped going to the gym. I feel so dissapointed about it. I also have not been watching my diet. I guess I need to make my own food dairy so that I can monitor all my food intake. A friend of mine recommended MyFitnessPal. It's heaven-sent for me cause the site has a calorie counter, absolutely 100% free. No credit card required. I immediately signed up and the rewards are endless. They provide free diet journal that can help me lose weight and get healthy by tracking all the calories from each meal I take. The site offers a lot of dieting tips, recipes and even fitness advises. It has Body Mass Index (BMI) and Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR) calculators as initial tools I can use to determine how much weight I need to lose. I can browse from their food database a particular item and I can easily see the nutritional facts of it. It also matches all the calories burned from any exercise I'm going to take. I have been encouraging Dicky to sign up as well. This site is such a good support for both of us. It could be of great help to you as well.

0 comments: