ss_blog_claim=ec0ff531faf6dbf9135ebb9e3f30a73d ss_blog_claim=ec0ff531faf6dbf9135ebb9e3f30a73d

Monday, October 08, 2007

New Maids...

Finally, got two maids yesterday..

Well, I ate my word that I won't get from agency anymore. We used to get from agencies before but I got tired of all the hassles of changing from one to another.

Found a new agency to try...i'm hoping for the best. We got two already cause the yaya of Bianca is really scheduled to go home by 2nd week of November. I'm desperate to get good and reliable helpers.

The two look promising but I don't want to speak too soon...

Let's wait and see...spent the whole morning training them...hay!

2 comments:

M0rN1nG & N!cE said...

congrats on finding new helpers Jody. :)

N!cE
www.nicemorning.net

Joy said...

hi jody! sana ok naman your new yayas :) ang hirap pag iniiwan ang kids to yayas talaga. goodluck!